Friday, January 04, 2008

The Most Fun A Bride Can Have


Last week my sister and I began the process of registering for gifts!

I never realized what joy that little gun could bring. It's exciting to imagine what our apartment is going to look like. Lord knows I'm not much of an interior decorator...but I believe that our little apartment is going to be the cutest apartment in all of Wake Forest. Especially because thankfully Alex has great taste. 

So if you're interested we are registered at Crate & Barrel and Target. We might still add or remove some items. And just so you know SOME items are only available on-line...so you can order it from the web site and have it shipped to my house...or it might be wise to purchase gift cards. Just some thoughts. ;-) 

But don't worry, there's still time to save up some money... ;-)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Are you kidding I'm completely looking forward to that little gun. Wedding please its all about the fun and control that gun brings j/k.

Candace said...

Ahhhh... One of the best parts of wedding planning! Its like shopping without spending any money... :)

BTW... thank you for the sweet comments you always post on our blogs. Looking forward to your wedding!