Monday, January 07, 2008

back to work...

Today I went back to work. It was really great having a two week break...and I was starting to miss those little rugrats. But getting up early and actually GOING to work was rough. 

There are many things that are uncertain in my life right now. And I'm the kind of person that feels anxious when I don't know things. I don't like to be left in the dark. I like to be in control. This is something that I have been struggling with for most of my life. It's hard for me to just "let go." It's hard for me to just say, "Alright God, you're in charge here...I'm not going to worry about it." And even when I do decide to not be in control, but rather let God be in control, I still have mini anxiety attacks. 

Well, I can honestly say that God has never let me down. He has never steered me in the wrong direction. So that does make it easier. He is so wise and He loves us so much. Why shouldn't we trust Him?

No comments: