Sunday, December 30, 2007

December 29, 2007


On Saturday Alex and I celebrated our two year anniversary. 
We had a really fantastic day! We started the morning by exchanging gifts (I got a chocolate fountain!) and then heading downtown to do some wedding band shopping. We didn't find anything we liked, but we decided to walk around and just enjoy the day. Downtown Miami is an interesting place. Let's just say it's absolutely nothing like Kendall and I find it fascinating that two places that are so different exist within the same city. 

Anyway, we took a short stroll and then decided to head to Dolphin Mall to use our free movie passes (woo-hoo!). We watched 'Enchanted.' I have to admit, it's a cute movie. The magical Disney formula worked once again. It had just the right amount of cheese and you can't go wrong with McDreamy.

After the movie we did a bit of shopping (thank you Alex for my hat and scarf!) and wolfed down a yummy crepe. We headed home to get washed up and changed for our dinner reservation at Cielo in Coconut Grove. The restaurant is beautiful and the food was delicious! We were so stuffed after we finished our meal that we decided to just go home and relax for the rest of the night. 

Oh yes, and Alex had a bouquet of my favorite flowers waiting for me when we got to the restaurant. You know me so well. 

It was a really great day and night. 
Thank you, babe...for a wonderful anniversary and for these past two years. It's been amazing having you in my life and I'm excited for all the anniversaries to come. I love you!

4 comments:

Jescel said...

young love, sweet love.. oh.. que romantico! :o)

Anonymous said...

you guys are a great couple!

Anne Marie said...

congrats! those are my fave flowers too. sounds like a perfect day.

alexita said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)