Friday, December 21, 2007

Lake Placid...here I come!


I'm getting ready to depart to Lake Placid (in Central Florida). 
Anne Marie invited a group of us to go spend the weekend up there and it couldn't have come at a better time! I have been so busy these last few weeks, I'm running on fumes. I actually got pulled over today by a cop for running a red light. The scary part is I didn't even notice! I was totally zoned out and not even paying attention to the road because I was so tired. 

So needless to say, I am ready for a weekend of relaxation and fun with friends. 

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas! I officially finished all my shopping today and couldn't be more excited! Also, today was the holiday breakfast at the school I work at. The kids sang some songs for the parents...it was adorable! I love those rotten kids.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great pre-Christmas weekend! See ya when I get back from Lake Placid!

No comments: