Saturday, December 15, 2007

long week

It's been a long week. And it's not over yet. Not even close! 

But despite being a bit tired, I'm content. I have another photo shoot today. This time with Kat's sister and her boyfriend. Glowing Light Studios is growing! It's very exciting...and humbling! Sometimes I can't believe people actually want to pay me to take their photos! 

This past week I finally had the chance to do a shoot with Tati and Raul. We just went to the lake by their house and had a good time. They're using the photos for their Christmas cards. So watch out for that! I posted some of my favorites on Glowing Light. But I'll post a few for you on here as well.

Tonight is the Christmas Gala at Miami Baptist Church. I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna take a lot to pull this one off. But I know a lot of people have put in a lot of work into this Christmas program. (Thanks to everyone who has been practicing and rehearsing and dedicating their time and talents to this event) So I'm thinking it'll be okay. We just have to do our best and trust in the Lord for the rest. 

No comments: