Thursday, December 06, 2007

update...

I am so tired this week. It's not that I'm doing so much more, I think I just haven't been sleeping well. In any case, I'm counting down the days to Christmas vacation!
Sorry I haven't been updating...just don't have much to say right now. But I did want to inform you all that I finally posted some photos on Glowing Light from Kat and Lenny's engagement shoot. So go check 'em out and let me know what you think. We're doing another shoot soon, so I can't wait for that. 

I hope everyone is having a great December so far. I know many of you are working on finals and all that jazz. When you're all done we should hang out. :-)

1 comment:

Big Sister said...

I am totally Myspace illiterate. How do I see the pictures? Really looking forward to seeing them.