Friday, April 01, 2011

De-skype-leship

My good friend, Kat, lives in Wake Forest, NC.
I live in Denver, CO.
But on Wednesday evening we decided to meet up to have some discipleship time. When I was still living in NC Kat and I met almost weekly to study the Bible together, pray, and just catch up on each other's lives. It was such a fruitful time for both of us and I think we both missed these weekly meetings. So I was thrilled when she emailed me and asked if I might want to continue our weekly meetings over Skype. Uh, yeah! We're doing a study through the book of Hebrews and our first meeting was fun. I can't wait for next week.


Excuse our funny faces, we're discussing deep theological issues. ;-)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

what a cool idea! that's a great way to grow together in God and keep in touch :) i'm gonna have to copy you on this one!