Well well well, I've been tagged. My friend, Lauren, tagged me to complete this 20 question survey and so I will oblige her and answer the questions. :-) I'll even go ahead and tag five people...but no pressure.
(I'm looking at you: Megan, Merari, Steph, Jessica, and Leslie)
Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: Tag 5 people to do this quiz. The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. What is one word that can best be used to describe you?
Uuughh...I hate questions like this... Let's just say: Awesome. ;-)
2. If you could have a dream come true, would what it be?
Hmm...I'm pretty simple... My dream in life is to just have a happy family, to serve God, and to have fun along the way.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay off debt, buy a modest home with enough space for our family and friends, adopt a child from another country, buy some nice gifts (car? house?) for our parents and siblings and grandparents, set up a college fund for our kids, donate money to our church, donate money to missionaries all over the world, take lots of interesting classes (photography, dancing, etc), go shopping... :-)
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Ice cream...yum! And cuddling with my Jaxon. Writing. Venting to Alex.
5. What is your bedtime routine?
Go to the bathroom (these days I have to go at least two or three times before going to sleep!), brush my teeth, wash my face. Sleep.
6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same or something different?
I was on the basketball team for one year. I was involved with the Bible Club. And I was a part of TV Production. That last one was my favorite. I thought I was going to be the next John Stossel. ;-) I would never want to go back to high school, haha, but if I did I would stick to the same activities and maybe add photography.
7. What kind of books do you read?
I like fiction mostly. I also enjoy good Christian/spiritual books.
8. How do you see yourself in ten years?
A mom. A wife. A friend. I'd like to be a stay-at-home mom, but maybe with a part time job on the side doing something to really help the community...or maybe taking photos... I'm not sure. I'm just living day by day.
9. What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?
I love my floral dress from Target, aqua jersey knit dress from F21, brown Oxford flats, Run DMC shirt, and my floral Anthropologie skirt. :-) And lately I really love my maternity skinny jeans from the Gap. So comfy.
10. What kind of skin care do you use?
Proactiv. It's a lifesaver...or a facesaver...
11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom and brush my teeth...then get back in bed. :-)
12. If you could have any job, regardless of income, what would it be?
Hmmm...Can I be a professional blogger?? ;-) I just want to be a mom... I'd also like to do counseling of some sort, at a church or an adoption agency. Maybe I could be a photographer too. I don't know. I think I'd also like to just support my husband in whatever he does. I'd make a great assistant!
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I'm okay with my name. Can't imagine being called anything else.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months or rain, which would you choose?
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next six months, what would it be?
Pad Thai. So so good.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I just like being able to share my life with people that I love even if we don't live in the same city or state.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
I definitely have a sweet tooth. I love ice cream, cupcakes, brownies, pie, etc etc.
18. What items are in your purse right now?
Wallet, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, Burt's Bees chapstick, Rose Bud salve, lip gloss, tissues, make up bag, scarf, sunglasses, Orbit gum, Summit Church business cards, a pen...
19. What is the best memory you have of you and the person that tagged you in their 20 questions?
I'd have to say that time we made beignets in my kitchen. Ummm...it was kind of a disaster! Hah. They didn't turn out sooo bad but the apartment filled up with smoke and we got a good laugh out of it.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
Hah, probably all the Real Housewives shows on Bravo that I'm addicted to. I can't help it!