Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Elsewhere on the Internet

I don’t pretend that I have legions of fans reading my little blog, but I know some of you out there read this and enjoy my musings so I thought I would let you know about a few other places you can find me on the internet.

Recently I have been asked to blog for the Soma Church web site. You can find that here. This blog will focus on the latest news of Soma Church as well as a few features about different events/businesses in Denver. This city has a lot going on and we want you to know about it.

I am also one of the guest bloggers on Southeastern Seminary’s Women’s Life blog called Walking Worthy. I can’t tell you how much of an honor it is that they asked me to participate. So if you’re a woman I highly recommend you bookmarking this blog. A lot of fantastic ladies will be contributing to the blog and I think it’ll be a refreshing little spot on the internet.

Happy Reading!

[Image via: weheartit]

No comments: