Friday, September 12, 2008

Polyvore

A while ago my friend posted about this website that allows you to create collages using all kinds of images from the internet. I'm sure this could be a great tool for somebody studying fashion or interior design. However I use it as a great time waster. :-)

I actually really love all things beautiful. I read tons of design/fashion/photography blogs and am inspired by all the creative things people come up with.  I'm no fashionista or anything, but I think I have a pretty good eye. And even if you don't agree, that's cool, go make something better. ;-)

Here are two polyvore collages I created today. The first is more simple and has a more cohesive theme. The second is more eclectic and is really just a collection of things I like. 



3 comments:

Lauren said...

YOu know I tried to do one for myself and quickly realized I didnt have the time. I envy your guys who have time on your hands. Miss ya..tell the hubby I say "hello"

Lauren said...

YOu know I tried to do one for myself and quickly realized I didnt have the time. I envy your guys who have time on your hands. Miss ya..tell the hubby I say "hello"

Brigitte said...

love it =D

isn't that website the greatest!

It's what keeps me sane.