Monday, June 13, 2011

Liam's First Piano

I love music. One of the reasons I fell in love with Alex was because of his musical talents and I want Liam to grow up in a musical household. Maybe he'll be a musician, maybe he won't...but I'd certainly like to encourage him in that direction. ;-)

When I saw that Gilt was having a sale on Schoenhut musical toys I just had to purchase this adorable little piano. I think Liam will have a lot of fun banging on the keys and maybe some day he'll get a real piano and be an accomplished pianist. Hey, you never know.



By the way, I love Gilt! Are you wondering what Gilt is? "Gilt Groupe provides instant insider access to today’s top designer labels, at up to 60% off retail. Become a member and find something new every day for women, men, kids and home as well as exclusive local services and experiences, and one-of-a-kind travel packages. Sign in and see what inspires you today."
They always have a lot of great sales going on...if you want to join click this link.

2 comments:

Megan Barley said...

what an awesome idea for Liam! can't wait to see him banging away-that will be SO soon!

Anonymous said...

I love that piano too but haven't been able to convince van... The drum set is pretty sweet too :)