Thursday, January 22, 2009

redecorating

My infinitely patient husband helped me redecorate my blog a bit.
It's nothing fancy since neither one of us can speak html. I just wanted to spruce up my blog a little. Thoughts? 

By the way, if you're a blog designing pro and want to hook me up with free services, I won't stop ya.

;-)

And in case you're interested... Today was the first day of the spring semester. Looks like a lot of work ahead, but I'm ready for it. Let's pray I don't procrastinate! At least not too much...

9 comments:

Rey De Armas said...

looks great :D

Merari said...

i dig it ;-)

Michelle said...

I think I like it! I don't remember what it looked like before...but I like it this way!

Jescel said...

clean and simple. and the green is nice. i like it.

alexita said...

i think it looks great! :)

Lauren said...

clean. I like it. There is something about it that reminds me of a citrus farm, as if I could smell the trees. lol.

Big Sister said...

love it. though your surrounded by winter snow - it has such a fresh springy feeling. could stare at the pic all day! happy semester

Anonymous said...

I liked the design of your previous blog but the new design is nice too. Green is a great color. Particularly this shade of green.

Brigitte said...

Love the new look! It's so nice and cheery! Awesome