Thursday, January 15, 2009

early to rise


Tomorrow is the last day of my J-Term class. Woo!
I've actually really enjoyed it and it has been such a blessing to me in so many ways. 

The only thing that I disliked was waking up at 6:30 am everyday! I know to some this may not seem like a big deal, but I am just not a morning person. I have to drag myself out of bed and force myself out the door. And by midday I'm dragging. 

But every time I wake up early I always think about Alex. He wakes up as early as 4:30 on some days in order to be at work by 6am. He gets a lot less sleep than I do, but he never complains. He always wakes up and goes to work. I admire him. I really don't know how he does it, but I am thankful that he does. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i admire him too! i'm working on not complaining... don't think its working..haha
congrats on finishing the J-Term.

Anonymous said...

We all admire Alex's patience and happy attitude.