Saturday, March 05, 2011

Jaxon at the Dog Park

I wrote a post last year about Jaxon making progress at the dog park. Since moving to Denver we've taken him to the dog park quite a bit and it makes me so happy to see him interacting with the other dogs so well! Our first visit to the dog park made me nervous. I didn't know if Jaxon would start a fight with one of the dogs. He did get a little snippy with a couple of the dogs but with each visit we make he gets better and better. It's funny to watch him chasing other dogs around and figuring out how to properly interact with them. It makes my heart so happy. He really is a great dog.

Check him out in the picture below...running full speed towards the other dogs... What a cutie.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Well, take him as much as you can. Jaxon is a lovely dog!