Saturday, February 05, 2011

Week 13

Well, here we are, my first weekly belly photo. There's not much going on but I thought we might as well get started and hopefully the photos will only improve over time.

I thought it would be neat to feature different parts of Denver as well since we just moved here. Today we were driving down 13th Ave (Get it? I'm in my 13th week of pregnancy!) and we noticed this view of the capitol building and we thought it'd be a great first weekly belly photo...to introduce the belly and to introduce our new city.

[Shout out to Megatron for contributing this idea, by the way!]


So without further ado, here's my 'Week 13' photo.


7 comments:

Lauren V. said...

Love the idea and the execution! I can't wait to see cute lil' you and Baby Ace growing!

Lia Vazquez said...

I love it !!!! so "you" and different <3 i love it love ... miss you.

Jeannie Negret said...

Love it! love it! love it! especially the 13st 13 week! Adorable! What an amazing keepsake you are creating!
Cheers!

Michelle said...

Well, to echo everyone else, I love it! And you are showing just a smidge!

I figured out how to get your blog to load...I have to use a VPN. Weird, huh?

Ashley M said...

love it so fun and creative!

Krista said...

Oh my God! It's huge!!!! God bless you both .

Sarah said...

Ahh I'm pretty sure you're going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!! I'm glad you're so good at posting online so I'll be able to keep up with your life!!! We miss you guys tons and wish we could walk through this season with you but LOVE that you get to do so with your new community!!!