He's 25 years old today!
So here are 25 reasons why I love him:
- He cracks me up.
- He balances me out with his easy-going nature.
- His beard. It's awesome.
- He loves unconditionally.
- He works hard to provide us with our needs.
- He convinced me to get a dog. (one of the best decisions we've made)
- He is pursuing a deeper relationship with God everyday.
- He's a problem solver.
- He's a good cook and enjoys whipping up delicious meals.
- He's a talented photogrpaher...getting better everyday.
- He plays a mean guitar.
- He gives my abuelita hugs and kisses and tells her that he loves her.
- He is trustworthy.
- He always tries to make me happy...
- ...But he also tells me when I'm being a spoiled brat.
- He knows the importance of family.
- He respects his mom so much.
- He hates college football just as much as I do.
- He gives the most amazing kisses.
- He's a great cuddler.
- He cries during emotional commercials/tv shows/movies... it's great!
- He's not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something...he's humble and asks questions.
- He does a great Cuban accent.
- He's a techie.
- He married me. :-)
Happy Birthday, lover. Thank you for being you.