Wednesday, June 02, 2010

SEBTS Graduation

We're back from our trip to DC and I have a lot to catch up on!

First I wanted to share a few photos from my graduation last Friday.
It was a great day and I am so happy that my family could be there to celebrate.
I am so thankful for my parents...they paid my way through school and I could not be more grateful. They're always there for me and inspire me to do the best I can.
My sister and grandmother were also there. Two strong beautiful women that I love. It's always nice to spend time with them.
And of course, my wonderful husband. What a man. ;-)

View pictures here.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my gosh!! you should be SO PROUD! congratulations, Kristel :) I hope maybe one day my husband and I can visit your church!

Chanti said...

How exciting. Well done, lady. Well done (: