Monday, June 28, 2010

This is dedicated to the one I love


He's 25 years old today!
So here are 25 reasons why I love him:


  1. He cracks me up. 
  2. He balances me out with his easy-going nature.
  3. His beard. It's awesome.
  4. He loves unconditionally.
  5. He works hard to provide us with our needs.
  6. He convinced me to get a dog. (one of the best decisions we've made)
  7. He is pursuing a deeper relationship with God everyday.
  8. He's a problem solver.
  9. He's a good cook and enjoys whipping up delicious meals.
  10. He's a talented photogrpaher...getting better everyday.
  11. He plays a mean guitar.
  12. He gives my abuelita hugs and kisses and tells her that he loves her.
  13. He is trustworthy.
  14. He always tries to make me happy...
  15. ...But he also tells me when I'm being a spoiled brat.
  16. He knows the importance of family.
  17. He respects his mom so much.
  18. He hates college football just as much as I do. 
  19. He gives the most amazing kisses.
  20. He's a great cuddler.
  21. He cries during emotional commercials/tv shows/movies... it's great!
  22. He's not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something...he's humble and asks questions.
  23. He does a great Cuban accent.
  24. He's a techie. 
  25. He married me. :-)
Happy Birthday, lover. Thank you for being you.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you my love. You are the best present/blessing God has ever given me.

Lauren V. said...

Awww....Sweet. I feel like I'm intruding on a private moment here!

I agree with #14 and #15 - These two things in tandem are great, aren't they? Thankful for our men who call it like they see it!