Monday, October 04, 2010

Blog Redesign



Alex has been helping me redesign my blog. This is what we've come up with so far. I might still change a few things, so we'll have to see what the final product looks like.
If you read my blog through facebook, you should reallllly consider clicking over to my actual blog page and bookmarking me to your browser or adding me to your RSS feed (GoogleReader, etc). :-) I'm just sayin'. I'm considering not importing my blog to facebook notes anymore, mostly because there's always some kind of technical problem...again, we'll see.

Anyway, besides changing the look of the blog I also added some pages at the top: about, Mr. & Mrs., photography, and Soma. Click through those pages and let me know what you think. Advice and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Lauren V. said...

Love the new design! I just checked out all the pages and I really like what you've done with the place :) You may have inspired me to try and do something new with my blog since I have some free time this week!

Leslie said...

I agree! The pattern in the background is really nice and all your photography really sings. You guys are a creative team. We're really going to miss you guys. I'm trying not to think about it...

Michelle said...

Yup, I love it! I'm working on mine...it's slow going over there, though! But I'm working on it...I'm tired of the colors but don't love blogger's new templates, so I'm messing with the html, which is NOT my bag. So, all that to say, maybe one day my blog will look as cool as yours!

Anne Marie said...

Love it!
And I pulled my blog (importing) off of fb for the same reason, and I just update/tweet to let people know. The people who want to read your blog will :)