Wednesday, April 07, 2010

New Glasses

I believe I started wearing glasses at the age of 3. Yup, I was one of those cute little tykes with coke-bottle glasses (okay, maybe not that cute). 
For my 21st birthday I received the wonderful gift of sight! It was like a whole new world. I got lasik eye surgery, and it really is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Just to be able to see the world as it really is was such a blessing. 

Well, lately I've been having trouble reading things that are far away. I can't read the screen at church with the song lyrics, I can't see what the professor is writing on the board... So I made an appointment at the eye doctor. Turns out, my nearsightedness has returned. It's not too bad though. The doc gave me a light prescription and I ordered some cute Kate Spade glasses

I really only need them for school and driving at night. Other than that, I can see just fine. I had a good run with no glasses...considering how blind I used to be! I was kind of missing having frames adorn my face from time to time. 

So say hello to Kristel Classic:


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute!

I want Lasik...

Sigh.

Lauren V. said...

They're cute! I'm glad you're able to see again :)

Krista said...

very stylish!

Chanti said...

Snazzy!