Saturday, April 03, 2010

Kindle Ads

I have to say that I adore the Kindle commercials they've been running on TV lately. They're creative and a great use of stop motion. I also love the music they chose. I'm an admirer of good advertising. It's simply brilliant.
Check out the two videos below, the second one is my favorite:





As good as these commercials are though, I'd rather have an iPad. ;-) It was released today and Alex is at work right now (he had to be there at 4am!) selling those babies. I can't imagine how busy it must be! My birthday is coming up in two months...so if you're looking for a good present to get me, well, you know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these commercials! I watch them on YouTube all the time.
<3

Anonymous said...

lol. you're right-those are good commercials.