Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!

Hallelujah! I am officially on Thanksgiving break. No school for ten days.

I still have to write two papers and complete a couple other assignments though... so school work will not be completely absent from my break.

The best part of this break though is that my lovely parents will be coming into town on Saturday! I have many plans to show them around the city and let them spoil me with a few dinners. ;-) They leave on Tuesday and on Wednesday Alex's mom is flying in to enjoy Thanksgiving with us.

I am already thankful for the fun times Alex and I will have with our parents. It is such a blessing that they will be here with us during a time when many people get to go home for the holidays.


P.S. Can I tell you how much I love Real Simple Magazine?
I looove it. And here's just one reason why... Ten Ideas for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. (I guess that could technically be ten reasons...)
Don't let your leftovers go to waste!

No comments: