Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Itis

I've got the Itis.

We only have about three weeks of actual school left in the semester and I am just not feeling very motivated. My mind is on Thanksgiving (I'm cooking everything this year, ahh!), Christmas (we're headed to the mountains in Asheville!), and our trip to Denver in January.
How can I be expected to focus on writing papers and studying for exams when I have all these exciting things to look forward to???

I have to keep focused and finish out the semester the best way I can.

But really all I want to do is this... :-)

sources: here and here.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my!! you are cooking thanksgiving dinner! my mom was just telling me how to cook a turkey and it sounded like a lot to do! I bet yours is going to turn out great.

It definitely sucks having schoolwork to do when your looking forward to other things, I hope you have a wonderful holidaytime! Have you started your Christmas decorating yet?

Anonymous said...

I know!
And I am NOT much of a cook. I haven't decided what to do about the turkey. I'm definitely not cooking a whole turkey because it'll just be my husband, mother-in-law, and me for dinner. I was thinking of just doing a turkey breast. Alex was thinking of doing a cornish hen...but Thanksgiving without turkey just seems sad to me.

Anyway, we'll see what happens.

As for Christmas decorations...not yet. We're planning on moving to a new apartment in December so I'm waiting until we're in our new place.

Rey De Armas said...

i'm with you on the relaxing! Time for a break!

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same. I have 2 final projects and the creativity isn't happening. ah. Let's hope that time flies and we'll be on vacation soon ;)
<3 you

Lauren V. said...

Those two pictures look delicious. Yes please. I want to lay somewhere and relax too!

Come on vacations...Good luck getting it all done!