Tuesday, September 29, 2009

20 Questions

Taking a break from writing my essay to play 20 questions. :-)

1. Show us the inside of something cute:
*I love the inside of this shop.
Red Velvet Art in Springfield, MO.


2. What's the last homecooking you had?
*Well, Megan made some yummy chicken roll ups on Sunday night. I wish I had a picture to show you all. It was delish!

3. What do you miss?
*Well, I definitely miss all these people...and then some:













4. What makes you laugh often?
*This handsome man right here:

5. What's your favorite word?
*VACATION! [ohhh yeah]

6. What are you trying to quit?
*Procrastinating. [whoops...fail]

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
*It's kind of old, but I love this PUMA commericial:

8. Whose style do you dig?
*These lovely ladies:
*And of course, Jenny:


*And of course, Zooey:








9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately:

10. What's the last craft you made?


11. A photo of the last happy mail you got:
*I don't have a picture of it, but it's definitely the Delia's catalog I got today. Glory!

12. Something you've got lately:
*These lovely booties from Target.


13. What are you looking forward to?
*Sooo much... Our trip to Orlando at the end of October to see Lucci graduate... My parents coming to visit in November... Alex's mom visiting for Thanksgiving... Christmas vacation in Asheville... A trip out to Denver in January... And, someday, graduating from seminary! ;-)

14. Most recent snapshot of you:



15. Recent Favorite Movie:
*I guess it would have to be (500) Days of Summer.
It was a cute one.



16. Something you're working on right now:
*My ecclesiastical identity essay.


17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
*Hmm...I would say Zooey Deschanel...but let's face it, she's way too cool. ;-)
Any suggestions?? I'd want someone hispanic. :-P

18. What gives you goosebumps?
*the cold.

19. Share a new obsession:
*It's not new, but you all know I'm obsessed with owls...




20. What's the meaning of your life?
*To glorify Christ in all that I do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this post! miss you friend!!!

Alexander said...

I am handsome. However, you are an amazing creation from God. I thanks Him everyday.

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Aw, Kristel, I love this post! I'm making an owl cake soon, because I too am intrigued with these birds. I love them. I am making a whimsical one though. If you could sketch something or one you like I'll make it and well... give it to you through cyberspace. Thank you so much for always leaving a comment on my blog! Love you guys and miss you! Hugs to your handsome Colombian! Muah~

Lauren said...

We miss you too. Just yesterday we were talking about how much we missed the acevedos. I truly enjoyed this blog post...very cute :)