Friday, May 30, 2008

Webcasting Our Wedding


It's officially official. Alex and I will be broadcasting our wedding over the internet live!
This is really exciting news because there are many people who will not be able to make it to the ceremony. Now these people won't be left out and they can still participate in our special day. 
If you ever find yourself in need of broadcasting something over the internet...all you need is a camera, wifi, and stickam. It's really very easy. 

If you are unable to attend our wedding ceremony but would still like to see us tie the knot, all you have to do is get yourself in front of a computer with internet on Saturday at 4PM (eastern time) and click on over to our website. Everything is all ready for you. All you have to do is show up. 

We hope you are able to share this amazing day with us. 

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

can't wait to see it live and in person!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the wedding since we won't be able to attend and this will comfort me a bit.

Our best wishes and our blessings form far away.

Love you both!

The Lolas in Canada

Anonymous said...

I was unable to view the wedding on your website. I was really disappointed. I could not make the trip to Florida at this time as I am attending college and will be taking my state board exam as a nursing assistant. Got to study, study, study. I wish you love, happiness and many blessings from God!!!
Your Aunt,
Patricia Quintana Roman de Hebert