Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carmen


A couple weeks ago I had another photo shoot with Carmen. 
I don't recall how exactly we met...I think she discovered my blog through someone else's blog...somehow she saw my photo work and contacted me to book a photo shoot.

Sweet! 

We met up at a park on Us-1 and Killian. It was a lot of fun getting to know this great girl and as we spoke it turns out that I knew her sister a couple years ago. Oh, how small the world is.

Check out the rest of the photos here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much kristel. i look forward to the rest of the other photos. you definitely have to shoot another set for me before you and alex move out of town! you have an eye for photograhy, my friend!

Jescel said...

kristel, aurora (her sister) was coming to the college cell group, and carmen herself has attended some college fellowships. she and yoli (remember her?) are friends.

Anonymous said...

lol...yes Jescel. We talked about all of that during the photo shoot, thanks.
And of course I remember Yoli.

;-)