Monday, October 01, 2007

cabin fever


It's been raining all day. And it rained most of last week too.
I've never minded the rain before. It's the best when you're curled up in bed taking a nap.
BUT it's the absolute worst when you have to be stuck in a classroom with 28 little kids ALL day long. They get restless. All their energy builds up and it's not easy to wear them out. Last week we didn't get to go outside to the playground either due to the horrible weather. I'm starting to experience cabin fever. I can't stand being in that classroom for much longer. I'm afraid I might turn on the children soon.
Tomorrow the weather forecast calls for more rain...but Wednesday looks sunny. Don't let me down weather widget! Let's hope for sunny days soon!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

omg... kristel turning on the kids. i wanna see this. lol

Lauren said...

I know exactly what you mean..my kids were driving me crazy these past few days.