- I was born in Tegucigalpa, Honduras while my parents were fleeing Nicaragua and coming to the United States.
- I had lasik eye surgery when I was 21...by the time I was 25 I was wearing glasses again. Lame.
- I have lived in Miami, FL, Raleigh, NC, and Denver, CO.
- My favorite color is always changing. I think right now it's teal.
- I have a hard time liking new music. It takes me a while to warm up to it. So, no, I probably haven't heard of that new band or that new song from that old band. Sorry, hipsters and music snobs.
- Tres leches is my favorite dessert...I'm pretty sure. But only when my grandma makes it. :-)
- I love watching movies and tv shows. Looove it. I find it annoying when people brag about never watching tv. I like tv and I don't care who knows it.
Thursday, December 08, 2011
Kreativ Blogger Award
My friend, Michelle, passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award to me a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to saying THANKS. And now I'm supposed to list seven random things about myself. Here we go...