Friday, December 23, 2011

Guest Blog: Have Yourself a Crafty Little Christmas

While I'm off enjoying vacation I lined up some guest bloggers to share their Christmas themed posts with you. Next up we have Chanti. I've known Chanti since our high school days and I so admire the woman she has become. She's giving and self-less and creative and talented to boot. You must check out her blog and say hello.

Hello, I'm Chanti from "Live Freely"!

Thank you, Kristel, for inviting me to share a little post on your blog. I live in Miami, FL with my family and 2 dogs, Xena & Rainer. I love coffee, tea, ice cream, books, films, nice people, Jesus and adventures. I'll stop rambling now and get to the good stuff. So, without further ado ... here are a few things that make me terribly happy during Christmas.

DIY Crafts! 
DIY Bright lights. This is a great, fun craft for the holiday season. Who doesn't want to have brighter lights than their neighbor? I mean, seriously.



That’s a Wrap!
There's nothing like seeing beautifully wrapped gifts under the tree. I love getting creative when it comes to wrapping gifts. I guess there's just something so sweet about personalizing each package.


Tis the Season to Look Lovely!
So… I can’t say I typically prance around in glitter and heels but, for some reason, the holidays just seem like the perfect time to try something different and fun. Check these outfits out for a little inspiration.




Everything Christmas! 
Finally, there’s nothing greater than filling every moment with Christmas cheer and details. These are some favorite things …











Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Be love, be joy, be happiness for someone who may not be as blessed as you this holiday season.

xx.
Oh Chanti

No comments: