Monday, August 01, 2011

Week 38

It's August! That means it's Baby Month! Soon enough our precious baby will be here. I can't believe it's so close. Last night our dear friends, Andy and Angela, got married and I danced the night away. Was hoping to shake the baby out, but no such luck. [By the way, Alex was the wedding photographer and I assisted him...I can't wait to share the photos!]


At my week 38 midwife appointment I was told that Liam is verrry low. He's at +1 station, which explains all the lower back pain and pressure I've been feeling. I'm hoping that means he'll be here soon, but we'll see. He'll come when he's good and ready. My mom arrives into town on Wednesday. I can't wait for her to be here!

I'm not gonna lie, it's getting tougher and tougher to do these weekly photos...so it's a good thing we are nearing the end. We had grand plans of visiting a yummy Thai restaurant on 38th on the west side of town but we ran out of time this weekend so we just quickly went over to some abandoned warehouses right near our house on 38th ave. I have big dreams for these warehouses. I would love to see them developed into a nice business complex filled with coffee shops, small design firms, and boutiques. Eh, we'll see. For now it just serves as the back drop to my 38th week photo.

3 comments:

Kortnie Wertzbaugher said...

You look amazing! I can't believe Liam is at +1 station! That's awesome! I hope he's close to making his grand entrance!

Michelle said...

Ahhh, you are too cute! I wish I had the motivation to do cute belly photos!

Megan Barley said...

yeah for +1! All that dancing we did last night....hopefully he dropped some more!!