Friday, March 12, 2010

Marriage Conference

Tonight and tomorrow morning Alex and I will be attending a marriage conference at our church, The Summit.
I'm really excited, especially because Paul Tripp will be the speaker. He is a pastor in Philadelphia and a talented author. I have read some of his books for my biblical counseling classes and have really enjoyed them. Also, he has a pretty impressive mustache.


Like I said, we're excited to attend this conference. We know that marriage can be difficult and we are constantly seeking to make sure our marriage is glorifying to God. We have a lot to learn! Check out this video to see what the conference is all about:

1 comment:

Desiree said...

he totally DOES have a wicked cool mustache. I'd call that a "mustachio" even, cuz it's so debonair.