Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THIRTY YEARS!


My mom and dad have been married for THIRTY YEARS!
Nowadays that's a big deal. I am so proud of my parents. They have been through so many trials and have managed to remain married despite all the ups and downs. They have sacrificed so much for us. Coming to a new country, learning a new language, working hard to provide their daughters with a good future. I am forever thankful for all their love, sacrifice, advice...
I have been blessed with amazing parents, and even though we don't live in the same state I know they are only a phone call away and I can always count on them.

I love you, mami y papi! Happy anniversary!

P.S. Don't they look really adorable on their wedding day?! Gotta love 1980 fashion.

3 comments:

Megan said...

love this picture! happy anniversary to them! they are too cute-in pictures and in person!

Krista said...

thank you chiquitina! I love you too.

Gabby said...

My parents will be celebrating their 30th in November! Congrats to you and your family for your parents long and fruitful marriage! :)