Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going to Dallas!


Tomorrow we are waking up early in the morning to catch the meteor shower and then Alex will be dropping me off at the RDU airport. 
Why you ask? (okay, maybe you're not...)
I'm going to Dallas!

What can I say? My mom and dad miss me too much. They're flying my sister and I over for the weekend before things get crazy with school/work again. I love Dallas. It's really one of my favorite cities in America. They have great restaurants, a cool artsy scene, and my mami & papi. What's not to love?

Of course, I'll miss my hubby while I'm gone, but I think he'll do okay without me for a few days. 

I can't wait to spend time with my family. I'll admit that I miss them and it will be nice to spend a few days with them...even Danibel. ;-)


1 comment:

Megan Barley said...

yeah for going to see your parents! we will miss you here in NC! see ya soon!