Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

I want to write a blog about our Christmas in Miami, but it'll have to wait. 
I am busy busy busy today! I did, however, want to quickly sign in and say that 2008 has been the most amazing year of my life, thus far.
In this year I have gotten married, moved to North Carolina, started my seminary education, started working for the Y, watched some of my good friends (and sister!) get married, watched some of my good friends graduate from school, watched some good friends get engaged, and even some good friends gave birth.

It has been an eventful year. This time last year I had declared 2008 the Year of Alex & Kristel (you know, kind of like the Summer of George). And it has truly been that. We have been so blessed and loved this year as we began our family. I loved every minute of 2008...even the tough times. Thank you to all have been there for us and supported us throughout this amazing year.

I hope everyone has a great new year! I think it's gonna be another good one.

No comments: