Monday, October 13, 2008

Young @ Heart


Alex has been dying to see this movie for a long time. Since we now have a netflix account I decided to put it on our queue and move it up to the top of the list so we would receive it right away. 

Well we watched it last night and it was incredible! We were both brought to tears as we watched these people pour their lives into this chorus. The stories were so touching and really inspiring. Not to mention, the soundtrack rocks. The songs range from "Fix You" to "I Feel Good" to "Schizophrenia." 

The movie reminded me of my grandma. She was always so full of life and she loved music. I remember when she would come visit us in Miami. She would always play the guitar for us and sing songs about Nicaragua. 

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend this documentary. 



2 comments:

Merari said...

oh man, i've been dying to see this.
I have a feeling thats gonna be us in 40 years...

Rey De Armas said...

I too have been excited about this movie! great choice!