Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Y


I finally got hired!

I've been working at the YMCA for about a week now and I am really enjoying it. Basically I'm a tutor/counselor/coach for the 3rd graders at the Y Learning Program at Franklinton Elementary. It's a good age. I'm glad I don't have the older kids because they think they're "grown." 
3rd graders are still sweet. 

I'm happy I got hired because now I won't be so bored at home...and it isn't TOO time consuming, so I will definitely still have a lot of time to devote to school work. 

Another plus is the free YMCA membership I get for being an employee! I'm hoping to find a pilates class that can fit into my schedule. 

4 comments:

Merari said...

yay!
congrats.

Simplicity said...

Aww!
CONGRATS!
<3

Anonymous said...

how exciting !

Congratulations

Unknown said...

congrats!!!
It's going to be great!