Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Love Miami - Part Four

Dolphin Mall.

That's right, I said it. I love Dolphin Mall. 

I know many Miamians dislike this mall for various reasons...but I love it. 

It has all my favorite stores: Forever 21, Aldo, Charlotte Russe, Guess, W Shoes, Banana Republic, Express, Journey's, PacSun, Tilly's, BCBG...and many other great stores. My favorite part is that most of these stores are outlets. Yay! I love clothes and I love a good bargain. Therefore, this is the perfect mall for me. 

Another great addition to this mall is the Cinebistro. I was able to experience this posh new theater last week along with my husband and friends. I have to say that I was impressed. It's definitely the best way to watch a movie. Large comfy seats, yummy food, and no one under the age of 21! 

Yes, I will sing praises to the wonders of Dolphin Mall forever more...we'll see what kind of shopping North Carolina has to offer...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must agree...the best stores. i have yet to experience Cinebistro, i'm excited (b/c of your review)

<3

Lauren said...

aww...the wonders of cinebistro. I love the Banana Republic and the glory of Ralph Lauren. Hopefully N.C. has that kind of shopping in store.

always_anonymous said...

cinebistro rocks! and if i had money to shop for clothes there i would own banana republic lol