- My grandma is a packrat. But a very organized packrat. Nothing is cluttered or out of place.
- My uncle is scarily similar to my dad...in looks and mannerisms.
- AC is a wonderful invention.
- My grandmother has a beautiful soul...despite all these grim circumstances.
- My grandma wants to buy a very elegant dress to wear to my wedding.
- My grandma probably won't make it to my wedding...
- My dad is a courageous and loving son.
- You can drive the wrong way down a one way street and live to tell about it.
- My grandpa, despite being in his 80s and a bit hard of hearing, can drive a stick shift down the mean streets of Managua with ease.
- My grandpa has the kind of love for my grandma that I hope my husband has for me when we've been married for 57 years. It's amazing and inspiring.
- Nothing beats gallo pinto for breakfast.
- He doesn't want to live without her.
- My grandparents have been all over the world together; England, Spain, Israel, Brazil, etc; and now they're ready for their final trip to be with our Lord in Heaven.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Things I Learned in Nicaragua
Posted by Kristel at 8:01 PM