Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jaxon!


Jaxon has only been a part of our lives for a few short months...and he's already captured our hearts. I couldn't ask for a better dog. He's sweet and cute and hopefully when we start those obedience classes in a couple of weeks he'll get along with other dogs too. ;-)

We got him a bully stick and some Frosty Paws to celebrate the big day. Later we'll sing him the happy birthday song along with some of our Soma friends.

Happy Sixth Birthday, Jaxon! We love you.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay Jaxon! Every time I see a new post or picture of Jaxon, I hope that one day I will have a dog as cute and loving as he is.

Unknown said...

Apparently it looks like he's living it up over there. Lucky dog!

Brigitte said...

Jaxon is adorable! And he looks like he's wearing sunglasses in the last photo :)
I love it!