Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making Memories

I have to say, that I am so thankful for my husband. I am thankful that he is constantly striving to be better. He is not content with mediocrity.

He read this blog post by Mark Driscoll and has really taken it to heart.
(family men, I suggest reading it, even if you're not a daddy yet)
Alex really wants to make this Christmas season special and he's been doing a great job. It's even inspired me to do a few special things as well, though I won't reveal yet.

A couple nights ago we got our Christmas tree (50% off at Target!) and got to decorating it. Alex made this cute vintage-inspired video so we could remember that night forever. :-) Here it is, enjoy!


Christmas Decorating from Kristel Acevedo on Vimeo.

4 comments:

alexita said...

i have the same tree! yay for fakes!

and the video was great. what a great way to look back :)

Merari said...

aww, i love this! cheesy deliciousness, lol.

I miss you guys! your home looks very cozy (I dig the TV fireplace and the owls). It would be cute to make something like this every year so when you're old and senile you can look back at all your Christmas memories :-)

Megan Barley said...

love this! how cute! is it weird that a few tears came to my eyes? i'll blame it on the music...

Michelle said...

I love it!