Tuesday, May 12, 2009

study?

I am feeling so unmotivated.
I have two finals on Thursday and two next Wednesday.
Also, I'll be in Miami for the weekend (yippee!), so studying then is OUT of the question.
I need to take advantage of the time I have today and tomorrow to study.
Problem is...I don't feel motivated. 
::sigh:: 
Anyone have any tips on getting pumped up for studying?!? I'd really appreciate it. :-)

P.S. I have a stiff neck. :-( I can't bend my head to the left because I feel sharp pains. Alex has been an excellent nurse. ;-) So I'm hoping it'll be better by the time our Miami trip rolls around! ::cross them fingers::

Check out this sweet photo of the Miami skyline:

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm right there with you. All I want to do is take a nap. Ugh...

Anonymous said...

OMG i have a stiff neck too! lame.
um.. for studying.. have some crazy coffee and remind yourself that its the last push.. i guess. i'm not an expert, i hate school work.

Anne Marie said...

I've had a hard time getting motivated, and I'm in the SAME boat, as far as exams. I don't know if it'll help, but I'm headed to the Well for a couple of hours, in hopes that the change of scenery will be good. Yesterday I spent the afternoon at the lake, and that was really good. Good luck on exams!